About this treasure
Have you had more than one Zoom (drinking) parties with your loved ones already? What a year, isn't it? And thanks to technology, we don't seem to have to end our drinking parties, we are just doing them very, very differently this year.
As always I hope for the best, and nothing is going to stop all the gatherings and parties when the pandemic is over, and that we have a million reasons to celebrate.
We'd love you to have this rare set of antique Victorian lemonade jug and matching glasses. These ladies are already in full make up and dress up, waiting for the party to begin!
- Jug is 24.5cm H x 20cm in ⌀ / 9.6” H x 7.8” in ⌀ , roughly holds 1 litre / 34oz of liquids
- Glass is 10.2cm H x 7.5cm in ⌀ / 4” H x 3” in ⌀, roughly holds 350ml / 12oz of liquids
Country of origin
Circa 1860s - 1890s
The set does show signs of wear. Hand painting details are still vivid and vibrant. Pontil mark is show at the bottom of the jug, indicating that the glassware was blown freehand.
No chips or cracks are found in them.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe this treasure.
- Mild washing is acceptable but do not soak in soapy water for too long.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Do not clean with abrasive solutions.
Photos are part of the product description. Please look at them carefully. If you would like to discuss with us before purchasing a vintage or antique item, please write to us.
All photos and texts are the properties of The Sweet Dahlings Company.
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount.