- Students must wear masks during the whole workshop.
- We will be providing hand sanitisers and antiseptic wet wipes at the workshops.
- Temperature must be measured before you are seated.
- If you are not feeling well or are sick with a fever, we will be happy to reschedule a class for you.
- We have a no outdoor shoe policy inside our studio, and we will be providing you with a pair of disposable slippers.
- We kindly ask you not to eat or drink inside the studio. We do have a balcony which you may take a short break outside and you can sit down to eat your snacks or finish your drinks.
- For workshops that require tools, we recommend that you get your own set and you may purchase them from us. Some workshop kits come with tools that are included in the price already. You may bring your tools back next time if the same set is required.
Age Limits and Safety Issues
Unless otherwise stated, our workshops welcome students of age 16 and/or above. We use delicate materials and sharp tools during our workshops. Students must exercise caution and follow your workshop instructors for any special regulations and guidelines.
Regular Classes Cancellation Policy
Once your seat is confirmed, cancellation and full refund will only be granted unless notification is sent 10 days before any class or workshop starts. You can simply contact us by clicking here and let us arrange or write to us at email@example.com.
In the event that your decision to cancel the class is sent to us less than the required 10 days before your workshop starts, a 50% administration fee would be charged but you will be able to bring home the DIY kit.
Private Workshops Cancellation Policy
For private workshops, rescheduling is possible and we will not charge any extra cost for the rearrangement. If, however, you have decided to cancel your private workshop at any point of time after payment is cleared, a 50% administration fee would be charged due to the special arrangement of materials and related designs.
Bad Weather Arrangement
If classes are canceled due to bad weather conditions (black rainstorm signal or typhoon no. 8 or higher signal is hoisted), your class fee of any regular workshops will be fully refunded in 7 working days or you may choose to attend our next rescheduled or new workshops.
On Intellectual Properties and Copyright
When you make your payment and when your payment is accepted and your workshop seat is confirmed, you agree to:
- Acknowledge that all products made in our workshops are for your own personal use only.
- You are not to resell under any circumstances as commercial products.
- All designs and/or notes handed out (if any) at our workshops are copyrighted by The Sweet Dahlings Company. You may not reproduce, copy, or resell in any format or by any means.
- Whilst photography is generally allowed (by discretion) during our workshops and for your own personal use, videography is strictly prohibited.