"I would rather have two or three lilies of the valley gathered for me by the person I like, than the most expensive bouquet that could be bought."
Says Elizabeth Gaskell, English novelist.
We agree with her to the fullest and this is why we are offering this beautiful lily of the valley ring pillow to our bridal clients.
Each ring pillow is meticulously hand stitched and hand embroidered by myself. I do not use or owe a sewing machine and hence it takes a long time to finish your wedding heirloom.
You are of course most welcomed to get this for yourself even if you are already married, or single.
Price is inclusive of a simple two-letter monogram of you and your spouse's initials. Please email us and let us know which the letters of your choice and choose the placement of your monogram too.
- Champagne, white, green and yellow
- Velvet fabric
- 100% silk embroidery ribbon
- DMC cotton embroidery threads
- Cotton lace trimmings
- Pillow is 18cm x 18cm
- This is a handmade bespoke item and we do not have ready made stock for this pillow
- Please allow one month for us to complete your order. A rush fee of 15% will apply if you need it urgently. Please contact us before you place your order if you have questions
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount