This new year can't start without our beloved variation of the《November Palette I》Victoria’s Chrysanthemum Floral Bouquet Brooch. We are delighted to be introducing a beautiful spring version for the upcoming Chinese New Year.
If you haven't heard of the story yet, chrysanthemums were indeed not my favourite flowers growing up. After becoming a mother, knowing that they are the birth month flowers of November, I had gradually become very fond of them.
We have upgraded this design with a bit more filler flowers. Whilst the original version consists of 68 parts, this piece has slightly more and I have decided to stop counting. It is still my most favourite design of all time. Victoria will always be my precious, precious darling and I hope this heirloom brooch will bring you the same affection and sentiment.
We can always make matching earrings and hairpieces to go with this brooch. Kindly contact us for more details.
See our brooches collection here.
- Gold, green, purple and yellow (as shown)
- Czech glass
- Handmade glass leaves
- Swarovski crystals
- Measuring approximately 11cm x 6cm / 4.3" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount