When flowers mean gratitude, they just make jewellery wearing more meaningful, don't you agree?
Canterbury bell flowers, according to the romantic Victorian, symbolise gratitude, faith and constancy. We are interpreting them with dainty glass components, freshwater pearls and a bit of gold.
Perfect for day time or night time and they come in an array of colours. We are glad to be introducing them as our permanent collection. Be sure to come back to see new colours!
Matching earrings available.
- Purple, green and gold
- 18K matte gold plated ear pierce
- 14K gold plated push back
- 14K gold plated ear clips
- 14K gold plated parts
- Glass components
- Freshwater pearls
- Pendant: drop length is approximately 6cm / 2.36"
- Necklace is 45cm / 17.7" with a 5cm / 2" extension
- This item will be delivered in 7 working days.
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount