Sakura, a beautiful spring flower, known for its sereneness and short-lived (but terrifically wonderful) life, has now been preserved for you.
After the success of our sakura brooches that debuted in 2018, we are delighted to create hairpieces featuring a Someiyoshino sakura, matching leaves and blossoms.
If you have seen sakura before, you will likely remember how the sky rains sakura, on your head, on your shoulders....even on your nose.
We'd hope that this hairpin will bring back that very fond memories of you, seeing sakura for the first time, with the people you love most.
Inspired by Monet's water colour painting, we create this version with green and purple tones.
- Purple, green, and splashes of gold
- Czech glass beads
- Handmade glass beads
- Swarovski crystals
- Measuring approximately 12.5cm x 6cm / 4.9" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount