A stunningly beautiful necklace featuring intricate lace design by Japanese artist Masuda Yayoi. We have modified slightly to bling up the jewellery by adding in lots of glass beads and crystals.
A truly magnificent piece of heirloom that requires many hours of labour and love.
We hope you will bring this home today and start your heirloom collection.
- White and gold (as shown)
- Swarovski crystals
- Japanese glass seed beads
- 14K gold magnetic closure
- 18" / 46cm in length with a 2" / 5cm extension
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Metal parts may darken overtime which give a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount