This beautiful brooch featuring three individual flowers (though looking alike, blossom differently), is inspired by my sister’s surprised wedding announcement some time ago.
You might have guessed already, yes there are three daughters in our family, with me being the middle sister.
The pandemic has regrettably temporarily banned us all from travelling to attend her wedding, nevertheless, it doesn’t stop us from sending our best wishes to her union.
A very sentimental piece on offer, I hope this piece of unique jewellery brings you sibling love, if you don't have a sibling, then still love and peace.
Just like the saying as it goes:
“May your heart always be full and may your glass never be empty.”
See our brooches collection here.
- Blue, white and gold (as shown)
- Freshwater pearls
- 14K gold plated beads
- Measuring approximately 10cm x 6cm / 3.9" x 2.4"
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount