This beautiful brooch featuring three individual flowers (though looking alike, blossom differently), is inspired by the blue version I created to celebrate the wedding of my younger sister.
You might have guessed already, yes there are three daughters in our family, with me being the middle sister.
A very sentimental piece on offer, I hope this piece of unique jewellery brings you sibling love, if you don't have a sibling, then still love and peace.
See our brooches collection here.
- Black with splash of gold, greyish purple and gold (as shown)
- Freshwater pearls
- 14K gold plated beads
- Measuring approximately 10cm x 6cm / 3.9" x 2.4"
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount