Art and music played an important part whilst I was growing up. I remember taking a fine arts course during my second year in the university and I was feeling proud and thrilled.
Not to mention the first time I set foot in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York during reading week and was blown away by the beauty of a real Monet’s painting.
It was a mess with colours but so skilfully applied and executed you were immediately cradled in the calmness and serenity. How could someone paint like that? Only someone with the highest form of talents.
And here it is, a new jewellery inspired by Monet’s paintings of his garden.
We hope they bring as much joy and tranquility to you and the one you are gifting them to.
I am pictured here wearing the bracelet with the bead showing their head and tail sides.
- Gold, blue, yellow and white
- 14K gold plated beads, parts and magnetic clasps. For non-Hong Kong orders, your clasps will be changed to lobster clasps
- Czech 4mm glass beads
- Czech handmade glass oval beads. Each bead is different in patterns and no two beads are alike. You can flip the beads to the other side occasionally for a refreshing look
- Bracelet is 16cm. Please let us know if you need it longer/shorter
- This will be made especially for you
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount