Canterbury bell flowers, according to the romantic Victorian, symbolise gratitude, faith and constancy.
We create this necklace as a reminder for you that life is beautiful and each day, there is at least one thing to be thankful for.
We hope you find solace in the beauty of our designs and share this with someone you love or that particular person with whom you hold close to your heart.
- Green, AB white and gold
- 14K gold plated chain
- 14K gold plated parts
- Czech glass components
- Freshwater pearls
- Necklace is 17" long with a floral box clasp
- This item will be delivered in 7 working days.
IN PERSOn SHOPPING
You may purchase this item in person if you live in Hong Kong. Simply visit Journal de Chic at the Western Market
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount