I think autumn has arrived slightly earlier this year, thanks to cleaner climate.
Our first dahlia themed product came out in 2014 and it was a ribbon flower that I cut and sewed entirely by hand. When I created that first accessory, I had not seen a dahlia flower in real life. It was until 2019 when I finally saw these beauties at the Peony Garden inside Ueno Park. I was excited like a little girl when I saw dinnerplate dahlias! They just looked so amazing! It surely was an unforgettable episode. Then I waited nearly two years to finally decide it's time we do a permanent collection of dahlia related products.
So here it is, I hope you enjoy this new collection and pick a thing or two!
This special hairpin will just look gorgeous any time of the day, styled with a plain low bun or a braided chignon. Always let us know how your wear yours!
- Purple and green
- Czech glass beads
- Freshwater pearls in a purplish shade
- 14K gold plated hair pin
- Rose gold wire
- Measuring approximately 10cm x 5cm / 4" x 2"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 14 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 3 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount