Peony holds a very special place in my heart. That is why this particular flower keeps appearing in almost every season of the year.
This summer, we are introducing an all pearl version for the sizzling hot weather. Pearls are naturally cool to the touch. Place it on your cheeks to feel the iciness of the beautiful blue water.
I often say I will tell you the story of how and why peony means so much to me someday. I will keep my promise and do it later. But in the meantime, you can bring home this brooch today and feel the love and happiness that comes from this flower.
This is a brooch with considerable weight. Please pin on jackets, blazers, coats, think cardigans that are not made with delicate and flimsy fabrics and materials.
I wore this brooch on my very thick pleated top and it stayed up the whole day.
Matching hairpin available.
- Peachy pink and gold
- Gold plated brass wire
- 14K gold plated parts
- Glass leaves
- Freshwater pearls
- Approximately 9cm x 6cm
- Kindly note that each freshwater pearl will look different in shape and size. We will do our best to match. Should you need to see the pearls before you place your order, contact us and we will email you a photo.
- This will be made especially for you
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount