Peony has always been a very important flower to me as it was the beginning of a love story of my husband and me. I hope I share this little personal story one day with you.
This is also the first flower I attempted in making when I first started my floral bouquet collection almost six years ago. I am most grateful this remains to be the most popular design next to our classic sakura collection.
You can wear the necklace alone and pin the brooch onto your favourite jacket, coat or cardigan. You can also wear the necklace longer or shorter as a choker, with or without the pendant. The choice is all yours.
Made with so much love, care and attention to details, this is an heirloom that will be loved by generation after generation.
- Pink, white and gold
- Czech glass beads
- Freshwater pearls
- 14K gold plated brass chain, clasp and parts
- Necklace is 16" long with a 2" extension
- Brooch/pendant measures approximately 4.5cm x 4cm / 1.8" x 1.6"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount