November is and will forever be a very special month to me as I became a mother two plus decades ago in this very month.
Chrysanthemums had not been my favourite flowers growing up. After becoming a mother, knowing that they are the birth month flowers of November, I had gradually become very fond of them.
This version in bronze, is an inspired version of the original Victoria’s Chrysanthemum Floral Bouquet Brooch, which can be found in here.
This beautiful brooch consists of some 68 parts, and many hours of labour. It is safe to say that this is by far my most favourite design of all time. Victoria will always be my precious, precious darling and I hope this heirloom brooch will bring you the same affection and sentiment.
Matching earrings are also available.
See our brooches collection here.
- A splash of gold and copper (as shown)
- Czech glass
- Handmade glass leaves
- Swarovski crystals
- Measuring approximately 10cm x 6cm / 3.9" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount