November is and will forever be a very special month to me as I became a mother two plus decades ago in this very month.
Chrysanthemums had not been my favourite flowers growing up. After becoming a mother, knowing that they are the birth month flowers of November, I had gradually become very fond of them.
This set of earrings is inspired by the brooch that I created for Victoria.
Matching brooch is available here.
See our earrings collection here.
- A splash of gold, copper and green (as shown)
- Czech glass
- Swarovski crystals
- Measuring approximately 3cm x 3cm / 1.2” x 1.2”
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount