If you are not too sure about how a single strand pearl necklace looks on you, you want may consider this beautiful pearl droplet (or baroque pearl) set as your first pearl jewellery investment.
Affordably priced and easy to match, this set will be loved by friends and neighbours. Start your jewellery heirloom collection today with this gorgeous trio.
We price this lovely set at $490 because 4 has a similar sound of "lifetime" in Cantonese and 9 stands for "long-lasting". We hope you are blessed with a lifetime of happiness in this long lasting union.
The pearls are a little difficult to capture on camera. Please use the loose pearls photo as a more accurate colour depiction. Also our video is more or less capturing the colour quite accurately.
- Peachy pink and gold
- Czech glass beads
- 14K gold plated necklace
- 18K gold plated hooks
- 14K gold plated ear clips
- Necklace is approximately 41cm / 16” long with a 5cm / 2.5” extension
- Baroque pearl is approximately 11mm x 90mm / 0.4" x 0.35". Kindly note that each pearl is different in shape as they are all individually cultured in a natural environment. If you are concerned about your pearls, please contact us before you place your order.
- Hook earring is 3cm x 0.9cm / 1.2" x 0.35"
- Clip earring is 2.7cm x 0.9cm / 1.06" x 0.35"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount