When we Chinese get married, vibrant colours at the wedding is not only our tradition, but a must too if you (still) have slightly conservative parents. Even though I was born in the 70s, in my mid 40s now, I can very much imagine I will also insist my two daughters to marry colourfully. Well, at least please give us ma and pa a proper tea ceremony!
Inspired by our tradition, this new wedding hairpiece is not only full of colours but the much loved peonies too. And a pair of dancing butterflies which will stay in love forever. Nothing is too over at a Chinese wedding. This beautifully made hairpiece will become your family heirloom and a much loved treasure.
Matching brooches in various sizes and boutonnières available.
- Peonies - 富貴花開 (fortune and abundance)
- Pink lilies - 百年好合 (love, admiration, compassion and femininity)
- Butterflies - 雙雙對對 (partners and companions for life)
Our glass hairpiece may have some weight. Your hair stylist will be able to stable this hair slide by using some bobby pins if necessary.
- Red, pink, green and gold as shown
- Swarovski crystals
- Gold plated hair slide
- Approximately 13cm x 7cm / 5.1” x 2.75”
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount