Amongst all the flower jewelleries I have created, I must say chrysanthemums are the hardest because of the number of the petals involved. My first chrysanthemum was sold in a Spring Fair in 2018 and became a popular design, but I had decided to discontinue it because of aesthetic reason.
When I thought it was time to challenge myself again last November, around my firstborn's birthday, I was just delighted the new version looked really stunning.
Evolved from the 2020's Victoria's Chrysanthemum design, this Chinese New Year edition in antique blue consists of 90 parts, 22 pieces more than the original version!
This gorgeous and muted version will no doubt be treasured by everyone in the family, a perfect family heirloom to begin with!
We can always make matching rings, earrings or hairpieces if you prefer this design in other formats. Please contact us and let us know.
See our brooches collection here.
- Antique blue, antique green, white nd gold (as shown)
- Czech glass beads
- Handmade glass beads
- Freshwater pearls
- Measuring approximately 12.5cm x 6cm / 4.9" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount