New year brings new hopes bring new designs.
Introducing the newest floral species: plum blossom. According to Wikipedia, this flower is "a symbol of winter and a harbinger for spring." A beloved flower during Chinese New Year, and also a very popular theme in many Asian paintings, they represent the power to endure hardship. When you have the will, you blossom at the most critical, challenging and almost impossible circumstances.
We'd like to assure you, yes, you can do it.
Now, back to this brooch. This design features two full flowers, and many small various buds that are about to bloom. These small beads can also be viewed as the fruits. Yes, after such hardship, you bloom, and you reap your own fruits. A very meaningful piece for your jewellery collection.
We can always make matching earrings and hairpieces to go with this brooch. Kindly contact us for more details.
See our heirloom brooches collection here. It's time you start your wearable arts collection today.
- Purple, gold, black and dark pink (as shown)
- Czech glass
- Handmade glass leaves
- Swarovski crystals
- Measuring approximately 10.5cm x 6cm / 4.1" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount