A lovely pair of earrings that is inspired by our newest bracelet, which is inspired by Grace Kelly.
I remember watching a clip of her boarding SS Constitution, sailing from New York to Monte Carlo, to be wedded to Prince Rainer. She said as shown wearing a pearl bracelet with a dangling bead and I fell in love with it instantly.
After a few years of trials and errors I am happy with the final design. Like all elegant ladies across the universe and through many eras, let’s wear matching jewelleries.
Each black and gold foil resin bead will look different as this is the characteristic of handmade items.
- White, black and gold
- Freshwater pearls (please note that no two pearls will look exactly alike)
- 14K gold plated ear pierce
- 14K gold plated ear clips
- 14K gold plated parts
- Acrylic gold foil and black bead
- Whole earring with ear piece measures 4.5cm in length
- Freshwater pearls measure approximately 6mm in length
- Whole earring with ear clip measures 5cm in length
- Please note that each freshwater pearl differs in shape and size
- The pearls you receive will look different from piece to piece and will not look exactly the same as pictured
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount