We are in love with this quote by the Spanish poet Pedro Calderón de la Barca: "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.”
When thinking of what to introduce this autumn, I have set my mind on green to be the theme colour. Thereafter, ideas just came visit my mind.
I am in love with this new series, which uses mainly green glass beads, freshwater pearls, bamboo coral beads and sometimes red leaves for the contrast. I hope you adore them as much as I do and the very gentle and soft colour palette will effortlessly compliment your autumnal or winter wardrobe.
Shop the entire collection here.
- Green, white and gold
- Gold plated brass wire
- 14K gold plated parts
- Freshwater pearls
- Kindly note that each freshwater pearl will look different in shape and size. We will do our best to make your brooch as beautiful. Contact us if you need to speak with us.
- Approximately 8.5cm x 5.5cm / 3.3" x 2.2"
- This item is currently sold out. You can still purchase and this item will be made especially for you
- Please allow three weeks for delivery
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount