First of all, Happy Year of the Ox, or, shall I simply say, Happy Niu Year! (Ox, in mandarin, is pronounced as "niu').
We are delighted to introduce this beautiful Chinese red version of our popular Victoria's chrysanthemum floral bouquet brooch.
Evolved from the 2020's Victoria's Chrysanthemum design, this Chinese New Year edition in festive red makes this new year even more cheerful and vibrant.
We can always make matching rings, earrings or hairpieces if you prefer this design in other formats. Please contact us and let us know.
See our brooches collection here.
- Red with splashes of gold, white and green (as shown)
- Czech glass beads
- Handmade glass beads
- Freshwater pearls
- Measuring approximately 12.5cm x 6cm / 4.9" x 2.4"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount