"I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." I could not have said better than L. M. Montgomery, the author of Anne of Green Gables.
It is no secret that October is one of my favourite months and Autumn is my favourite season too. Another of our favourite is hydrangea. We just love combining these two to create a new autumn hydrangea brooch for this season.
Please find matching hair slide here.
- Fuchsia, green, purple and specks of rose gold
- Handmade glass leaves
- Swarovski crystals
- Czech glass leaves
- Czech glass beads
- Glass beads
Our glass brooches are often weighing slightly heavier than other jewelleries. They will look best on coats, jackets, blazers or thick knits. Please wear with extra care as we mainly use glass pieces and glass beads for our designs. There may also be slightly pointy areas and we urge that you use with extra caution. These pieces are not intended for small children.
- Measuring approximately 8cm x 6cm / 3.14" x 2.36"
- Ready made products will be dispatched within 3 business days
- All bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount