Peony has always been a very important flower to me as it was the beginning of a love story of my husband and me. I hope I share this little personal story one day with you.
This is also the first flower I attempted in making when I first started my floral bouquet collection almost six years ago. I am most grateful this remains to be the most popular design next to our classic sakura collection.
Made with so much love, care and attention to details, this is an heirloom that will be loved by generation after generation.
- Pink, green and gold
- Czech frosted glass beads
- Handmade glass beads
- Freshwater pearls
- Measures approximately 5.5cm x 7cm / 2.2" x 2.75"
- This item will be handmade for you and to be delivered in 7 working days.
- All other bespoke orders will ship in 2 weeks
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount