What You Need To Know Before Ordering a Bespoke Item
Please read our guidelines, terms and conditions on how to order your bespoke accessories. Please contact us if you have any questions.
What is a bespoke order?
Any orders placed by clients, which requires us to design specifically to address the needs of the clients, whether it is the change of colours, change of materials, or change of design (partially or completely), will be regarded as bespoke orders.
In order to serve you better, we would be charging 1.5 times the regular retail prices for any bespoke orders. This would apply to all handmade designs available in the online shop.
We would require customers to pay a deposit before the production starts. Balance payment must be remitted before shipments. Please see below section for more details.
- Clients are to contact us directly through emails, if a meeting is required, we will schedule one in our Sheung Wan studio.
- A draft design and quotation will be sent to clients for approval.
- Clients will pay a deposit of 70% before production, and within 3 days after the approval of the draft. The remaining 30% will be paid before collection of orders.
- In case of a rush order with a less than 7-days delivery, we will require 100% payment before production.
- Clients may have small changes on their design twice, within 7 days of deposit payment.
- If a new style is preferred by the clients after the production starts, we will review and revise the cost accordingly.
We require at least 4 weeks to work on your bespoke orders. We may ask for longer production time if the materials have to be ordered from overseas.
Cancellation of orders
Clients may cancel their orders and receive a 100% refund within 3 days after their deposit payment. We will charge a 30% administration fee if cancellation takes place after 7 days of their deposit payment. We will not honour any cancellation after 7 days. However, the deposit paid can be used as store credits for purchases of other products in our online shop with a 12 months expiry date.
There will be no exchange of goods for any bespoke orders under any circumstances.