We are in love with this quote by the Spanish poet Pedro Calderón de la Barca: "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.”
When thinking of what to introduce this autumn, I have set my mind on green to be the theme colour. Thereafter, ideas just came visit my mind.
I am in love with this new series, which uses mainly green glass beads, freshwater pearls and bamboo coral beads (the hydrangea) for the contrast. I hope you adore them as much as I do and the very gentle and soft colour palette will effortlessly compliment your autumnal or winter wardrobe.
Shop the entire collection here.
- Green, white, gold and coral
- Bamboo coral
- Gold plated brass wire
- 14K gold plated parts
- Freshwater pearls
- Approximately 9.5cm x 5.5cm / 3.75" x 2.2"
- This item is currently sold out. You can still purchase and this item will be made especially for you
- Please allow three weeks for delivery
- Avoid spraying perfume on the accessory
- Wipe with soft dry cloth
- Do not submerge in water
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning solutions
- Avoid storage in humid places
- Wires may darken overtime which gives a vintage nod to the accessory
- Photos are for references only
- Each piece of accessory is lovingly handmade in our Hong Kong studio, variations may occur as this is the unique characteristic of handmade items.
- All designs, texts and photos are (C) The Sweet Dahlings Company
Get your 15% off discount for your first order
Sign up for our mailing list and get your 15% discount